It has been 6 months since I released "Words For Yesterday". It has been a whirlwind of craziness and what feels like perpetual motion for me. There have been some memories that will last the rest of my life, some mistakes, and some losses that will never heal. And while I realize there are some ridiculously negative and terrible things going on in the news and world today, I wanted to offer you a break from negativity, and take a minute to show you all some love and gratitude.
In the past six months:
- You guys watched my video for "Live Where You Love the Sky" over 1,100 times
- You all have watched 10,000 minutes of my music videos
- You all have streamed my music over 43,500 times
- I received over 15 individual pieces of press coverage for my album, from as far away as Norway!
- I have played over 100 shows in 6 countries, and 34 US States.
- I played the California State Fair in a wine garden, I played a rooftop at sunset in Portland, and I played inside of a geodesic dome at a hot spring in Montana.
- I have posted 22 videos, including 13 cover songs, and various behind the music videos
Yes, there is a ton to be concerned about, to be angry about, to discuss and debate together, but for this minute, I just want to say thank you. Thank you for this life, thank you for the opportunity to play my songs for you, and thank you for listening.